<$BlogRSDURL$>
בס"ד


SATIS FACTI ENGAIR INTEDE
A note to seekers of the Elusive Ostrich:
He is not here. Search Elsewhere.

Friday, January 09, 2004


Well, this week I've been suddenly and unexpectedly going to sleep at 7:30PM. This was exceptionally unfortunate last night, when there was mandatory attendance for one of my classes at 8:00.

Classes this quarter, on a scale of 1 to 10, are awesome. Well, almost, anyway. Make that awesome minus one.

I got into one class in particular, Introduction to Computer Engineering, which a massively important prerequisite, and which was more than full. Adding to the improbability is that I was #15 on the wait list. However, the professor figured that those who actually came to the class deserved to be in it. And that is the story of how I (along with #17) was accepted to ECE 203. It is a tale that shall live long in the legends of my people. Or not. But I'm happy, at least.

Shabbat Shalom.