<$BlogRSDURL$>
בס"ד


SATIS FACTI ENGAIR INTEDE
A note to seekers of the Elusive Ostrich:
He is not here. Search Elsewhere.

Tuesday, December 16, 2003


Israel! I've been in Israel for a grand total of 1½ hours, and I'm already posting on my blog. That's how committed I am to you, my readers (all 1.0458278 of you). Also I don't have much to do right now.

Tonight or this afternoon, I'll be meeting with my parents' friend's brother, who is a proffesor at Tel Aviv University, about engineering schools in Israel. Ah, protektzia.

And the weather here? It is officially the rainy season, however.... there's hardly a cloud in the sky! And it's warm. Although, as I was flying in, there were heavy clouds until about a mile or two off the coast. That means a storms a' brewin'...

I think I may not have gotten enough sleep on the airplane. What do you think? I think I may fall asleep during that meeting tonight. I think I'd better go get some sleep.